Progress

Monday, March 18, 2013

Today I met the surgeon.

Dr. B and I met for the first time in person today.

He's adorable. He's got a sense of humor.  He wanted to look at my belly. 

We talked. We laughed, we cried...okay, we didn't, but I did make him laugh.  From what I've heard, he is a little stoic, but then again he is a surgeon, not a stand-up-comic.

I'm moving forward with the process. 

I gained 3 pounds since last week.  WTF!  I walked and worked my butt off over the weekend.  I logged my food. I ate sensibly. I drank gallons of water.

I got my period.  I ate corned beef and sauerkraut - I think I'm retaining all the water I took in because of the sodium.  Time to flush flush flush the system.   I'm irked that I had a gain, but I know it's a faux one. Still - dadgummit!

I have to get this weight off.  I know the ways to do it. I just need to DO IT!

Sure wish it wasn't so flipping hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment