Progress

Friday, March 29, 2013

My five things Friday...

1. I can be an inspiration. Out of the blue this morning a co-worker facebooked me wanting to go for a walk around my little town.  My house is a mess always and she lives in what is to me a palatial estate.  So I warned her about my "white-trash-third-ward" abode and over she came.  We had a great walk and talk. She told me that my commitment to walking on a regular basis has given her motivation to get her own self moving.  Whodathunkit?

2. I am in a perfect place today where I don't care if I eat or not.  Life is good.  I don't feel the need to graze.  And what I have eaten has been high in protein. Plus an apple.  It's not that hard today.

3. As I'm cleaning out my body and brain from depression and being sedentary, I am inclined to also clean my house and get rid of the crap that just sits here gathering dust.  Depression is a terrible thing.  I'm not saying I'm a hoarder exactly, cuz I can navigate the house easily. I do have random piles of stuff that need to go somewhere or in the garbage.

4. I love this weather. It's almost 50* in Wisconsin today.  I have sheets on the line.  I love sleeping in line-dryed sheets after a busy day.  I'm having a sleepover which makes it even better.

5. As I emerge from my old life, I realize how truly blessed I am today.    I'm glad I returned to blogging because I enjoy writing; it's so healing for me.


God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment